Engaging, practical and effective, the Speak First Presentation Masterclass will help your senior and highly experienced people deliver inspiring, informative and influential presentations – so they come across as truly charismatic, even in difficult situations The workshop goes way beyond the basics of understanding your audience, being clear about your objectives, organising the content and putting together a decent PowerPoint deck. Your experienced people already know how to do this. This training – using video recording and freeze-frame feedback – is at a much higher level. Drawing upon the latest neuroscience research into how people take in, process, and remember information, along with tried and tested insights from areas such as rhetoric, PowerPoint excellence and difficult audiences, the workshop will explore the most effective ways of making presentations compelling, insightful and impactful.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand how to develop the ‘wow’ factor and be more charismatic
- Know how to use stories, examples and analogies to inspire others and get key messages across
- Have new ideas for making complex material simple, easy to understand and engaging
- Know how to present effectively to larger groups and more difficult audiences
- Be able to communicate with more authority, gravitas and presence – even in challenging situations