Luck isn’t enough to achieve long-term success in sales, it takes planning and strategy. Retaining clients, developing accounts and managing churn by closing business with prospects are crucial to health of a sales team’s long-term revenue.
Through a practical workshop format, participants work on their own sales plans to identify opportunities for growing their accounts. They will explore how to nurture and develop relationships within a client’s business. They will acquire tools, techniques and tactics they can use, as well as leveraging the experience and knowledge of their peers and our expert sales coach.
Using a range of learning interventions participants will have many opportunities to share ideas, discuss relevant case-studies, and practise and improve their skills.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand the importance of sales planning
- Have developed account plans and begun to develop a sales plan
- Be able to demonstrate methods for prospecting and retaining clients
- Know how to articulate their plans for developing their territory
- Have challenged their plan to ensure its application
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.