No one wants to feel like they’re being sold to, but we all want to get more value from the companies we work with. For businesses, being able to make helpful and valuable recommendations to customers that help to improve their world can position them in a very strong light. As well as improving the customer experience, effective cross-selling is a crucial part of the financial growth of your company.
This practical and interactive workshop will encourage customer service advisors to think differently about cross-selling, seeing it more as something that can benefit the people they speak to than pushing products. They will develop their listening skills, and the opportunity to identify needs through general conversation. Through a variety of activities and discussions, participants will also be able to find strong matches between customer needs and Electrolux products and position them and their benefits at the right time in the conversation.
This workshop includes a full range of learning interventions including scenario discussions, role-plays, trainer demos and peer feedback. Participants will leave with increased confidence in their ability to make recommendations for clients.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand how cross-selling can benefit the organisation and its clients
- Be able to ask broad questions to identify unknown needs and listen intentionally
- Know how to present information effectively to customers and at the right time
- Be able to match the right product to the client need
- Have increased confidence in their ability to recommend additional products to customers