Today’s complex, fast-changing business environment demands that salespeople are capable of achieving great results. This insightful, engaging and practical workshop will enable participants to understand the relevant competencies not only as a mindset and methodology but also as a set of practices and behaviours that are necessary to the ongoing commercial success of the business.
Participants will discover what it means to perform effectively by creating a strong sales plan and knowing how they will develop their territory and accounts to maximum effect. They will learn to present their offering effectively, understand the needs of their clients and prospects through insightful questioning and match their needs to the full range of products to increase revenue and client satisfaction.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand the importance of taking a consultative approach
- Be able to identify their own and buyer types and behaviours and adapt accordingly
- Have learnt from their colleagues to improve their positioning of their products and services
- Have increased confidence in their ability to present ideas in a sales context
- Be able to communicate a coherent plan for developing their sales territory for the future