Being able to communicate effectively and influence successfully are essential business skills. Sometimes this is easy – we connect with them quickly and easily. But sometimes it’s more difficult – we seem ‘out of sync’ and don’t ‘hit it off’. Why is that? Often, it’s simply a matter of style – you’re a different ‘Animal’ from them. You’re speaking a language they just don’t get or behave in a way that’s alien to them. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Informative, engaging and practical, the Speak First Animals workshop will give participants an enjoyable experience and an empowering insight into their own behaviour and that of others. After filling in a short questionnaire to establish what Animal they are they will learn about the four different Animal types, how to recognise them, what motivates them and how best to communicate with them.
They will leave with tools and techniques that will enable them to communicate more effectively and build stronger, more successful relationships, both internally and externally.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Be familiar with the theory behind the ‘Animals’ model
- Know how to go about recognising each Animal
- Have some understanding of what matters to each style
- Be more able to adapt their behaviour with different Animals
- Appreciate how to influence each style more effectively