Everyone has experienced it at one time or another. Slide after slide, full of text and tables that are hard to read. It’s no wonder that people groan when they think of PowerPoint. Yet it’s not the programme that creates the problem – it’s those who use it poorly. This informative, engaging and interactive course will give participants clear instruction on what to do and what not to do. They will leave knowing how to create and deliver great slides that not only get the message across effectively but also delight their audience.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand how to create great slides quickly and easily
- Know how to reduce the number of words on a slide and use reveals and builds effectively
- Be able to present information in a visual format – moving ‘beyond bullets’
- Understand how to use images to maximise the impact of presentations
- Feel confident in their ability to produce slides they’re proud of every time
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.