In today’s complex and fast-changing organisations, now more than ever, leaders need to be agile, responsive and visionary. All too often, critical decisions have to be made in ambiguous situations where not all the risks are quantifiable. It’s at these times that leaders need to have the courage to act with conviction.
It’s not about their own ability to adapt to change – they must be able to lead with a strategic approach (not a tactical one), spot and act upon trends, and look forwards rather than backwards to achieve lasting success.
This insightful, engaging and practical workshop builds on participants’ existing management and leadership skills, so they’re more able to deal with the immediate challenges they face in an agile way. They will learn how to instigate and implement change, create and communicate a compelling vision, and motivate and inspire their teams.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Have greater clarity over what is expected of a leader in an agile working environment
- Know why an agile, forward-thinking leadership style is essential for success
Recognise the value of instigating change and know how to manage change
- Know how to work and communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Have improved their ability to make decisions in challenging and ambiguous situations
- Have increased confidence in their ability to lead/manage their team to achieve success
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.