Anyone can become an effective leader providing they have the desire to succeed, are self-aware and able to adapt their approach to meet changes in the environment. They need to have a compelling vision, a strategic mindset and the ability to align and motivate people to follow them. This insightful, engaging and practical workshop will enable participants to focus on developing their emerging leadership skills.
They will become more aware of the vital role of the leader, understand their current leadership style and know what to do to move to the next level. They will discover the importance of creating a motivating environment, know how to build their team’s commitment to business goals and the value of having an execution mindset.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand their natural leadership style and know how to flex it
- Know how to use your organisation’s vision and values to inspire, direct and motivate their team
- Recognise the importance of having an execution mindset so things get done
- Appreciate the importance of trust and being trustworthy
- Leave with increased confidence in leading an effective and motivated team