Staff at all levels of any organisation need to be able to write high quality reports, proposals, letters, emails, memos and minutes. Producing clear, effective and professional written communications is one of the ways for an organisation to make a great impression and to differentiate itself from the rest. It’s all too easy to ruin your reputation with poor communication.
Starting from first principles this practical and interactive business writing skills course will give your team a thorough grounding in writing for business, and the skills required to produce documents to the highest standard. Participants work with relevant examples and gain valuable feedback on their own written work. They leave with increased confidence and competence when communicating in writing.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes
- Produce clear, concise, easy to read documents
- Write with impact and capture the reader’s attention
- Use the principles of good written communication
- Increased confidence in their ability to write well