“If it ain’t broke, break it!” – that’s the mantra of disruptive companies like Netflix, Uber and Apple that are taking their markets by storm. Complacent businesses continue to be swept aside, which is why everyone in every organisation everywhere needs to be constantly looking for ways of challenging the status quo – and coming up with innovative ways of staying relevant in a rapidly changing world.
This fascinating, thought-provoking and practical session will get your people buzzing with ideas on how everyone can play a part in making small – and sometimes larger – changes that will take their team, department or business to the next level and beyond.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand why ‘playing it safe’ can be the most dangerous strategy of all
- Know what they can do to give their company a competitive advantage
- Appreciate the pressing need (to quote the late Steve Jobs), to ‘Think Different’
- Know about the theory of marginal gains and how to make 1% improvements
- Leave with practical ways of being proactive and showing greater initiative