Presenting with confidence is an essential business skill. Whether your people are delivering a client presentation or speaking internally, good presentation skills are crucial for them to achieve success – and many people have a real fear of public speaking. This highly effective course will help participants overcome nerves by applying practical techniques that help them become more confident when they present. They will learn the secrets of non-verbal intelligence – how to use body language to their advantage and how to maximise the power of their voice. They will discover the most effective ways of structuring their presentation, getting the level of detail right and presenting their key messages with impact. Supportive feedback based on video recording means that participants leave with greater confidence and competence to present effectively in any situation.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Have increased confidence in their ability to present effectively
- Know how to structure an audience-centred presentation to maximise impact and engagement
- Know how to stand, move, use gestures and vary their voice for maximum impact
- Be able to avoid ‘Death by PowerPoint’ when using slides to speak to groups
- Know how to bring their presentation to life with examples to get their message across
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.