Old-fashioned ‘push’ selling where you try to persuade the prospect to buy your product or service dropped out of fashion years ago – because all to often it generates resistance that gets in the way of the sale. A far better approach is Consultative Selling, in which the sales person acts as a ‘consultant’ who ask lots of questions to fully understand the prospect’s need and then presents solutions to solve the need.
This highly practical workshop explores how this collaborative approach to selling works; how to build rapport and deepen the relationship; what questions to ask to uncover not just superficial needs but also deeper needs; the difference between features and benefits; how to move the sale forward, recognise buying signals and closing the sale.
Professionals already in a sales role or those newly joined will benefit greatly from attending this sales course.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Use a consultative selling approach with ease
- Build rapport effortlessly and become a trusted advisor
- Use an effective sales structure to keep them on track
- Quickly detect and act upon buying signals
- Acquire techniques for overcoming objections