The success of your managers depends on how they get the best from their teams. Managing people – and doing it well – is one of the most challenging roles anyone can undertake. Some people take to it easily while others find it a challenge.
This interactive, practical and engaging course provides all the essential knowledge and skills your managers need to achieve great results. The course covers all the fundamentals they need – including managing performance, giving clear direction, delegating effectively and taking a coaching approach. They will learn how to give feedback that’s taken on board, how to motivate through praise and how to make effective decisions.
They will leave not only with practical skills and behaviours that ensure the learning is transferable and sustainable, but also with a renewed confidence in their ability to manage effectively.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Learn how to adapt their approach to meet individual needs
- Know how to manage performance on a daily basis effectively and give clear direction
- Know how to give effective feedback that motivates people to improve
- Be able to develop their team’s potential through coaching, delegation and development
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.