This practical, interactive and valuable one-day workshop will help participants develop the mindset and skillset to improve their personal effectiveness at work.
They will learn how to block their time, breaking up what they have to do based on the rise and fall of energy levels and motivation over the course of the day and how to stop procrastinating and just ‘get it done’. They will also discover the power of the Delete, Delegate, Do, Defer model as a means of taking an action-oriented approach to achieving more without working longer.
Personal effectiveness is often compromised by other people – and participants will learn how to assertively manage interruptions and requests without seeming rude or selfish. They will improve their ability to stay on top of their email inbox and how to push through when their motivation starts to flag.
Participants will leave with practical tools and techniques they can put into use immediately that will enable them to significantly increase their personal effectiveness at work.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Be able to save time as a result of being more efficient and effective
- Know how to maintain their focus on their goals and priorities
- Understand how and why willpower and motivation vary during the day
- Know how to juggle competing commitments without feeling overwhelmed
- Be able more effectively to manage interruptions and avoid distractions