Being technically good at your job isn’t enough today – strong people skills are also essential. People in every role need to be able to make a great first impression, connect with others, present their ideas assertively and build strong, lasting relationships.
This practical, lively and confidence-creating personal impact training will increase participants’ self-awareness and develop their ability to make a positive impact, whatever the situation. Building on their existing skills, they will discover how to feel more confident and why assertive behaviour is essential for making a positive impact on others. They will learn how to make an impact in meetings and not fade into the background, how to raise their profile and how to present ideas powerfully to senior managers.
They will understand how their own behaviour style impacts on others and how to adapt it when dealing with people who are different from them – including people they find difficult.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Create a positive impact and impression on others – internally and externally
- Know how to raise their profile at work through ‘good news updates’
- Be able to assert their views with increased confidence and make an impact on others
- Have identified their behavioural style and know how to flex it to get others to buy into their ideas
- Be able to maximise the impact they make in meetings and with senior people