Being able to communicate virtually used to be a nice-to-have skill – but now it’s essential. A global footprint , matrix management and restrictions on travel mean that many of your managers need to deliver presentations, give client pitches, deliver briefings and run meetings via teleconference, webinar or video conference. But keeping people engaged and delivering messages effectively is a challenge in this virtual environment. Those who attend virtual meetings and presentations will already know how badly many people deliver. This practical, engaging and informative workshop – with recording and playback of presentations – will give participants effective techniques they can use immediately to improve their communication skills in a virtual environment.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have a benchmark for what successful virtual presenters do and say
- Understand how to structure a virtual presentation to maximise engagement
- Be able to maximise the power of their voice across all types of media
- Understand how to make virtual presentations more interactive, interesting and memorable
- Know how to use PowerPoint effectively in webinar presentations