Academic research and real-life experience proves beyond doubt that IQ will only take you so far. It’s EQ (Emotional Intelligence) that ultimately leads to success. When people develop their emotional Intelligence they not only have far greater control over their own emotions, they are also better able to perceive the emotions of other people, and build strong, effective relationships with them.
This engaging and stimulating workshop puts the theory of emotional intelligence into practice, giving participants an opportunity to explore and understand better their own emotions and try out different ways of building rapport and connecting with others.
Participants will leave with knowledge and skills that will make them more effective, whatever their role – internal or external – as managers, colleagues and professionals.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and why it’s important
- Be able to relate more effectively to their colleagues and to others
- Know how to communicate in an emotionally intelligent way
- Understand how to demonstrate empathy in a wide range of situations
- Be aware how their emotions affect their behaviour and performance