Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is one of the most powerful sets of tools available for personal and professional transformation. Drawn from a wide range of disciplines, including cognitive and social psychology, it enables ordinary people to enhance everyday well-being and achieve extraordinary results.
This course explores how the core principles of NLP can be applied to improve well-being in the new world of work. Participants will understand the importance of developing sensory acuity and become more aware of their own ‘state’ – the mental and physical processes they experience within the body and mind at any moment. They will acquire tips to develop their ability to pay precise attention to changes in their own and another person’s state.
By reflecting on their own well-being, participants will create ‘Well-formed-Outcomes’ to increase the likelihood of improving their well-being status and consider resources they have to achieve what they want. Participants will leave with a mindset, skillset and toolset that will enable them to boost their well-being effectively and successfully.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand what NLP is and have explored the meaning of well-being
- Recognise the connection between mind and body
- Be able to use their sensory acuity to listen and pay attention to the language they use to positively improve their well-being
- Know how to use NLP techniques to change their mental patterns and improve their well-being
- Have learned how to create a well-formed outcome to increase the likelihood of improving their well-being status
- Have uncovered and replaced restrictive habits and limiting beliefs so they can achieve personal goals
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.