As a team lead, you may already have great personal effectiveness. How about your people? Can they manage their time? As a manager you need to be able to manage your time and that of your people. For them to become more effective, they need to be able to manage their time, sometimes they need your help.
This workshop is designed for anyone that manages people and wants to learn how to identify when their teams are not effective and efficient. Participants will identify signs where people are not personally effective and help them put it right. This interactive workshop will guide you through the process of making sure your team members become effective and efficient at their jobs.
This is a standalone session that can also be taken as part of the programme Manage the New Norm – Your Route to Success.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand where their time is going
- Be able to identify – and eliminate – time bandits of self and their team
- Know why effective prioritisation is essential in a pressured business environment
- Understand the value of taking a proactive approach by planning better
- Have an effective process for getting things done more consistently
- Know how to manage unexpected demands and interruptions
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.