Imagine being able to influence and persuade with confidence, subtlety and ease even in challenging situations or with certain difficult people. Advanced influencing is a skill that can be learnt – an essential skill for everyone in business.
This stimulating and informative workshop uses facilitated discussions, case studies, role-plays and more to build on participants’ existing influencing skills, giving them a different perspective on what they can change to get others to say ‘yes’ more often.
The workshop uses the latest research in influencing – ‘pre-suasion’ – to make sure participants leave being able to present their ideas persuasively. They will analyse the sources of their influencing power, have improved knowledge, greater confidence and enhanced skills which will enable them to be more successful in the many challenging influencing situations they encounter.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Be ready to apply a value-based approach that facilitates the influencing process
- Know how to increase the power and influence they have in any human interaction
- Have strategies to influence at all levels
- Have a deeper understanding of the psychology of effective influencing
- Use framing and re-framing as an advantage when countering arguments and trying to influence
- Know how to influence people’s subconscious with subliminal priming
- Know how to apply the learning in a variety of real business situations
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.