Being able to give feedback – both positive and negative – is an essential skill in business. Equally, being able to receive feedback from others with a positive, action-centred attitude is highly beneficial for both personal and professional growth.
This interactive, practical and engaging course focuses on how to give feedback that’s of benefit to the individual and their ongoing performance and growth. A useful feedback model is shared to help participants ensure they structure their feedback in a way that is useful to the receiver.
Participants will also learn how to receive feedback in a positive and constructive way that supports their own development and recognises the perspective of the person giving feedback, coming from an angle of wanting to help.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Recognise the importance of incorporating feedback into everyday conversations
- Know when and where to deliver feedback to achieve optimum results
- Be aware of the essential skills needed to deliver great feedback
- Know how to handle various reactions and responses to feedback
- Be more effective at receiving feedback