The opportunity to work remotely has never been greater but with opportunities there are often challenges even for the most effective people. Remote working can often make you feel disconnected. Teams can so easily be fragmented and gone is the ability to ask a quick question or see how busy your colleagues are and where you are in the list of priorities for others. It’s at these times that self-determination and personal effectiveness become key to success.
So, what are the ingredients for survival and how do you maintain your performance when you cannot easily reach out for the support of others?
This interactive, practical and engaging virtual workshop provides a stabilising opportunity to improve and fine tune those factors that make the difference. Participants finish the session with the ‘tools’ they need for enhancing the critical skills in the virtual context such as self-motivation, communication, personal effectiveness and performance.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Recognise the challenges and barriers to working remotely
- Have enhanced their skills in the crucial area of communicating remotely
- Acquire best practice in engagement and productivity for remote work
- Know what they can do to improve their motivation
- Understand the importance of keeping connected
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.