In high-performing organisations, people not only know what’s expected of them but are also engaged and motivated. There’s a buzz about the place. Systems work effectively. Clients are satisfied. The organisation is agile and able to respond quickly to changes in the environment and capitalise on opportunities when they arise.
High-performing organisations are generally led by high-performing leaders who recognise the importance of creating the right culture for people to perform and appreciate the importance of making their vision an integral part of every communication.
This fascinating, thought-provoking and practical workshop is based around exploration of real case studies from various organisations and how they achieved success.
Participants discover core principles that lead to high performance and learn how to apply them in their own organisation. They learn more about their leadership style and the impact this has on others and on business results. They not only explore ways they can continually improve processes and systems to meet business needs but also maximise the performance and effectiveness of their teams.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have explored what makes organisations successful and high-performing
- Understand the leader’s critical role in maximising employee engagement
- Appreciate the value in taking an holistic systems-thinking based approach
- Recognise the importance of creating the right culture for people to perform well
- Appreciate the importance of making their vision an integral part of every communication