Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA) – are the realities of today’s business world. Neither an organisation’s leadership nor its strategies are secure in today’s VUCA world. It is no longer a case of finding the one way or the one leadership tool – standards should give way to individuality.
The increases in VUCA mean that leaders must seek new orientations, learn new skills to thrive in a VUCA world and take a fresh approach to management and leadership.
Are your leaders ready to transform volatility into vision, uncertainty into understanding, complexity into clarity, and fight ambiguity with adaptability? What skills will allow future leaders and their businesses to thrive?
This interactive virtual programme provides techniques and practical tools for leaders to take an agile approach to leading in challenging times.
By the end of the virtual session participants will:
- Recognise how to develop leadership agility to lead in a VUCA world
- Understand how to respond to VUCA threats
- Know how to develop a clear vision, set flexible team goals and create a strong, compelling statement of team objectives and values
- Have enhanced their listening and crisis planning skills
- Master effective strategies to communicate clearly and concisely the team’s/organisation’s direction
- Know how to adapt their approach to lead and meet individual needs in a VUCA world