Managers are responsible for the well-being, productivity, and progression of their team. But what happens when a pandemic hits and they no longer have the daily face-to-face contact that helps them do their job?
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has turned the way we work on its head, and never has a manager’s role been more difficult, or more important.
The pandemic will also impact the future of work – employees who were forced to work from home because of COVID-19 may continue working remotely after the pandemic ends. Working from home could become a long-term trend. If some do return what challenges will there be?
How to help your managers stay focused when facing the long-term challenges and dealing with uncertainties? What can managers do to motivate their remote staff to stay engaged, productive and positive?
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Know how to turn overwhelming threats into manageable ones
- Recognise how to help others see the future in the face of uncertainties and potential threats
- Have increased confidence in their ability to think strategically and develop strategies to solve problems
- Understand how to lead their virtual team effectively and manage tough conversations
- Master strategies to empower their teams through effective delegation
- Identify ways to enhance virtual team effectiveness and productivity
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.
- Lead Change with the Brain in Mind
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Win With Strategy
- Problems to Solutions Under Pressure
- Managing Virtual Teams to Achieve Results
- Develop Your People from a Distance
- Tough Conversations
- Make Virtual Team Magic
- Get Things Done When Feeling Stress
- Empower Your Team through Delegation
- Remote Wellbeing
- Mental Toughness and Emotion Resilience
Click the thumbnail below to view the infographic or download the PDF.