Stress is inevitable nowadays. Staff at all levels are often expected to do more with less – resulting in constant pressure and relentless deadlines. Some people survive and thrive in this environment of continuous improvement and perpetual change – but others struggle with the demands placed upon them.
This session will help managers to develop the mindset and skillset and adapt their approach immediately to feel more calm and in control at work. They will learn the secrets to becoming more resilient and mentally tough. They will also develop an understanding of the importance of having a ‘can-do’ attitude and the value of being proactive and positive in dealing with different challenges they face at work.
This is a standalone session that can also be taken as part of the programme Manage the New Norm – Your Route to Success.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand the causes and symptoms of stress
- Recognise the difference between healthy and unhealthy stress
- Know the importance of developing a positive mindset to manage stress
- Identify the characteristics of people who are resilient and mentally tough
- Master the techniques of developing emotional resilience and mental toughness
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.