Every organisation needs strong, credible leaders who achieve great results. Getting to that level depends on a solid track record, technical competence and flawless execution – but succeeding at that level requires a whole new set of interpersonal and relationship skills. Leaders need to be inspiring, motivating and authoritative when they communicate.
This Masterclass develops key executive communication and leadership skills and is tailored to meet the specific needs of each participant. They will discover how to use body language and their voice to command attention in one-on-one meetings and presenting situations. Most importantly, they will discover the secrets to communicating a compelling vision that inspires their teams to see them as a trusted leader. Using video recording with freeze-frame playback, participants will see themselves as others see them and – as a result of supportive feedback from their peers and insightful coaching from the trainer – make rapid progress. Your leaders will leave with the tools and techniques they need to build on their existing personal impact and develop authentic presence – so they come across as strong, credible leaders.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Have developed an authentic and impactful communication style with presence
- Have practised communicating a compelling vision to motivate and inspire
- Be more aware of the power that comes from speaking with passion and conviction
- Know how to leverage the power of gravitas to convey authority and ‘weight’
- Have been challenged in a range of situations to show impact and presence
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.