Being able to present powerfully and get your message across effectively can be the difference that makes the difference when it comes to influencing and persuading others. Whether your people speak to colleagues, managers, suppliers or colleagues, they need strong presentation skills. This highly interactive, engaging and practical course will enhance your people’s skills when presenting to groups large and small. Participants will develop their skills in using powerful body language and maximising the power of their voice. They will discover new ideas for getting their messages across with impact and presence. Thanks to video recording with freeze-frame feedback, and valuable pair and small group work, they will leave with tools and techniques they can put into practise immediately that allow them to communicate even more powerfully across a range of presenting situations.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have a benchmark for what powerful presenters do and don’t do
- Have refreshed their understanding on preparing engaging audience-centred presentations
- Be more skilled in using powerful body language and enhance their vocal impact
- Know how to incorporate case studies, stories and examples to get their message across
- Have improved ability to get buy-in to their ideas and handle questions and challenges effectively