Your landscape is changing, and the chances are you’re now having to give presentations virtually and still deliver them with confidence. To present with confidence in the virtual world requires presenters to step up and acquire new skills to deliver fantastic presentations to your clients.
Delivering virtually can be a daunting experience even for a well-established presenter and Speak First are on hand to equip you with the skills to present with confidence in the virtual world.
This virtual workshop has two parts and is designed to help presenters who are not as confident as they would like to be and turn them into fantastic well polished whizzes at presenting. They’ll learn how to keep the audience absorbed in what they’re saying, deliver key messages that resonate with their clients and learn the best way to open and close with impact.
By the end of the virtual learning session, participants will:
- Be able to present virtually with confidence
- Know how to use Ten Steps of Audience-Centred Preparation to ensure a great result every time
- Recognise the importance of using their voice and words powerfully in virtual presentations
- Understand the importance of framing their face and using the visual channel effectively
- Open and close virtual presentations with impact
- Be able to deliver key messages that land