Even the most confident and experienced presenter can find it challenging to present to C-Level audiences. Executives typically have a short attention span, expect people to get to the point and can be challenging if they don’t like what they hear. Whether your people need to present to senior people internally or externally, exceptional skills are critical. This highly practical workshop gives participants effective strategies for getting executives on-board and gaining buy-in and commitment when required. They will discover how to present their ideas confidently and concisely, deal with interruptions and challenges and provide the insight the C-Level team wants. There will be lots of opportunity for practice and insightful coaching using video recording and freeze-frame feedback, so your people leave the workshop able to get their message across more effectively.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Know how to present effectively and with confidence to senior/C-Level executives
- Recognise the vital importance of delivering their presentation with confidence and conviction
- Know how to distil their messages so they deliver insights a senior audience needs to make decisions
- Have picked up tips for handling challenging questions and interruptions from C-Level people
- Have increased awareness of their strengths and now how to overcome weaknesses
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.