Many people in every organisation fail to gain recognition for the work they do only to see less capable and less competent colleagues promoted ahead of them. They end up feeling dissatisfied, overlooked and disengaged.
Doing great work is necessary but not sufficient. You need to be on the radar of the right people – and that means raising your profile.
This highly practical, engaging and interactive workshop will help your people enhance their reputation and ‘brand’ at work. They will learn simple but powerful ways of being more visible and conveying their value. They will learn the value of ‘good news updates’ that can be delivered conversationally at the coffee point or water cooler.
The session is extremely practical and participants leave knowing exactly what they need to do to strengthen their reputation and raise their profile.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Know how to raise their profile both internally and externally
- Know what to do to improve their ability to raise their profile online
- Have acquired a valuable technique for sharing ‘good news’ stories
- Know how to review their contacts and target people they want to add to their network
- Have a plan to improve the way they raise their profile internally and externally
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.