Ensuring your employees stay healthy and mentally well is a top priority. No one will have experienced a crisis on this scale before, and for some employees, the pandemic may have severely affected their family, work and personal life.
With the majority of people now working from home, it’s important to consider how working remotely can impact upon employees’ well-being. How managers can offer the right support for their team members during this challenging time?
This is a standalone session that can also be taken as part of the programme Manage the New Norm – Your Route to Success.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand the challenges remote staff are facing and risks involved in working remotely
- Recognise three virtual well-being support that they can offer to help their employees
- Identify ways to cultivate ad maintain a long-lasting positive attitude for their remote staff
- Acquire techniques they can apply to develop their empathy
- Know how to establish trust and build resilient relationships with their staff while working remotely