Creating a well-written business report is one of the ways in which successful people establish their credibility and communicate their ideas. Poorly structured or badly written reports waste time, create re-work and contribute to poor communication and decision-making.
This highly practical report writing training will give your people the skills to plan, research and structure reports effectively. They will learn how to use diagrams and examples to clarify the points they want to make and bring them to life. This will discover how to write in a way that convinces and impresses their readers. Participants will have the opportunity to analyse and refine their work as well as review examples of good and bad reports and receive feedback on their own. They will leave with increased confidence and competence in their ability to write good reports
By the end of the session participants will:
- Identify and meet the needs of the reader
- Research, gather and organise material effectively
- Write clearly and concisely using suitable language
- Bring reports to life with diagrams and examples
- Structure and lay out your reports professionally