How many times do we hear the phrase ‘everyone’s in sales?’ With all markets becoming ever more competitive, each interaction with a client or stakeholder must bring as much value to the business as possible. This means that people who work in ‘back office’ roles are increasingly being expected to be able to identify sales opportunities – and increasingly ‘get out there and sell’.
But many people in technical roles are reluctant sales people, and struggle to articulate ideas in a persuasive and compelling manner, present benefits, recognise buying signals and close the sale.
This practical and interactive course is designed for technical personnel such as project managers, valuers, customer service representatives etc who have contact with clients/customers but are not in a sales or business development positions.
Participants will learn the secret to selling in a non-salesy way they feel comfortable with – allowing them to promote your product or service and increase business for your organisation.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand the value of becoming a trusted advisor
- Understand how to add value to a client by offering solutions
- Have a question bank they can use for expanding on a client need
- Be able to compellingly present your company’s services or products
- Learn how to identify ‘buying signals’ and ‘close’