Collaboration doesn’t tend to occur naturally within and between most organisations, because people are often more focused on meeting their own business objectives and concerned about ‘letting the competition in.’ Even when there’s an intent and desire to collaborate, it can be challenging to achieve.
This highly interactive and engaging workshop puts the 5-step approach for successful collaboration into practice, giving participants an opportunity to explore, understand and try out different ways of collaborating to achieve better business results.
Participants will learn how to set goals for collaborative projects, as well as mastering the techniques of choosing the right people and engaging them to collaborate successfully. They will leave with the knowledge and tools for encouraging collaborative behaviours in their workplace.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand why collaboration is essential in achieving business results
- Gain insights and awareness of different types of collaboration
- Be able to choose the right type of collaboration and set clearly defined goals for collaborative projects
- Recognise how to use RACI matrix to get the right people participating in collaborative projects
- Learn how to adapt their style to better suit the communication of the people they are trying to influence
- Understand how to build trust, exchange feedback and foster a creative culture for problem solving
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.