Extensive research shows that traditional approaches to selling often generate resistance – and that selling through storytelling can be far more effective in getting prospects to say ‘yes’. This interactive, engaging and informative workshop will enable participants to add storytelling to their repertoire of skills. They will learn how to pitch their ideas using compelling anecdotes, case studies, analogies and real world examples that are engaging, memorable and – most importantly – persuasive. Participants will discover what story format to use when; how to collect, create and craft stories for optimum effectiveness; and the best way of delivering their stories for maximum impact.
This workshop will be of great benefit to anyone who has gone through traditional sales or presentations training and wants to expand and develop their toolkit using more creative techniques.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand why storytelling is a powerful way of presenting ideas
- Have delivered sales pitches using stories and received feedback on their approach
- Know how to take the client on a journey using storytelling techniques
- Know how to take an idea and turn it into something that delivers a point they want to make
- Understand how storytelling bypasses the conscious mind, speaking to the unconscious mind
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.