The success of an organisation depends on the revenue generated by sales, which means effective sales leadership is crucial to the health and direction of a company. If you don’t have a clear goal or vision for developing the sales function, it’s almost impossible to meet the overall company goals. This practical workshop introduces a simple process for leaders to use to develop a strategy that enables them to ‘win’. They will look at where they want to ‘play’ and how to ensure they have the right plans, capabilities and systems in place to make sure their plan will work. They will then think about how to measure and evaluate their results to ensure they’re doing the right things.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of the role of a sales leader
- Know how to use strategy appropriately and be able to ‘win’ more often
- Be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of analytical tools
- Develop their own sales strategy using capabilities they have in place
- Have techniques to be able to inspire others to follow their vision
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.