Winning pitches is vital to the success of any business. Yet all too often the process is rushed, the presenters lack impact and the outcome is unsatisfactory. It’s often not the best company or proposal that wins – it’s the ones that are most effectively presented. The difference between winning and losing a pitch can be marginal so it’s essential – with large amounts of money at stake and many days of work involved – that your pitch is presented with maximum impact.
This highly practical and interactive course using video recording and freeze-frame coaching helps build competence, impact and confidence. From making a powerful first impression on entering the room to pitching in a powerful and persuasive way that focuses on client/customer concerns, participants make rapid progress. They leave with tools, tips and techniques they can put into use immediately to increase the conversion rate of pitches and win more business.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Know how to create a powerful customer experience in pitches and presentations
- Be able to adjust their message and style to suit their audience and the context
- Have been recorded on video and received feedback on several occasions
- Be able to structure their pitch to communicate a compelling sales story
- Have received challenging yet supportive feedback on their presentation style