Your success as a business depends on how your sales managers get the best from their teams. Managing people – and doing it well – is one of the most challenging roles anyone can undertake. With the pressure to stay ahead of the game, and provide value to the business and your clients, you owe it to yourself and your organisation to invest time in getting it right.
This interactive, practical and engaging course provides all the essential knowledge and skills your sales managers need to achieve great results. They will leave not only with practical skills and behaviours that ensure the learning is transferable and sustainable, but also with a renewed confidence in their ability to manage effectively to achieve results.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Learn how to adapt their approach to meet individual needs
- Recognise the importance of giving clear direction
- Know how to manage performance on a daily basis effectively
- Know how to give effective feedback that motivates people to improve
- Be able to develop their team’s potential through coaching
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.