Many successful organisations rely on their managers and other team members to deliver training internally – either as part of their role or on an occasional basis. There are lots of benefits in taking this approach – but many employees lack the required skills. Creating an environment where people can learn, making the material engaging and managing group dynamics is not as easy as it looks. Speak First offers three levels of Train the Trainer courses – Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced – designed for participants with different levels of experience. All our workshops are highly practical and give participants lots of opportunity for practice and benefit from insightful feedback. They leave with plenty of practical tools they can use to enhance their training and increased confidence in their ability to help learn new skills quickly and easily.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Know what makes training really effective and how it improves learning
- Learn how to plan and structure training sessions effectively
- Be able to ask high quality questions that lead to successful discussions
- Know how to give exercise instructions and debrief exercises effectively
- Understand and know how to deal with groups and manage group dynamics
Please note that these outcomes are a guide only and the precise outcomes will vary with the delivery method and duration of the session.