Many of us assume that the current remote working conditions are temporary, and that we’ll eventually get back to standard working practice. The truth is there will be a new work normality and how the workplace looks and operates is unlikely to be the same in the future.
While we are counting down the days until we can return to normal, leaders must remember that the transition for your employees back to work could be as difficult as the shift to working from home.
Leaders will need to consider and develop a strategy to support their colleagues in how they will return to work, manage uncertainty and minimise harm.
This virtual session is designed to raise the awareness of your leaders/managers on what they need to prepare and what to do NOW to help their teams return to workplace after the pandemic.
By the end of the virtual session participants will:
- Understand the challenges they are going to face and considerations they need to take when their people go back to work/workplace
- Gain awareness and insights on how to develop a Return to Work strategy
- Master techniques on how to deliver change messages effectively and have safe conversations with their people
- Identify ways to develop a healthy and hygienic workplace for their employees
- Recognise the importance of continuous evaluation of their Return to Work Strategy and plan for the next similar crisis