Strategy is a set of decisions designed to develop and deliver a specific long-term goal. Whatever their level, your managers and leaders will need to put in place an organisational, departmental or team strategy. Even those who don’t manage a team will achieve greater success if they can use strategic thinking when contributing in meetings.
This insightful session helps managers develop this valuable skill in a number of ways and takes them right through the process – including setting goals, developing mid- and long-term plans, analysing the situation, competition and the environment, scenario-planning/risk assessment, developing tactics to implement the strategy, communicating it effectively/gaining buy-in and turning the plan into action.
This is a standalone session that can also be taken as part of the programme Manage the New Norm – Your Route to Success.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- By the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand what strategy is and why it’s important at every level in business
- Be able to use a range of tried and tested analysis tools used in strategy development
- Develop a strategic perspective to solving problems and decision-making
- Have increased confidence in their ability to think strategically